“ Hunar Hai, Te Rozgar Hai “
Vidya Bharti thinks to fulfill the growing need for skilled manpower across sectors and narrow the existing gap between the demand and supply of skills by ensuring a steady flow of skilled personnel and to reduce unemployment amongst the educated youth by equipping them with required skills, education and discipline for suitable industrial employment as well as self-employment.
- Create an end-to-end implementation framework for skill development, which provides opportunities for life-long learning. This includes: incorporation of skilling in the school curriculum, providing opportunities for quality long and short-term skill training, by providing gainful employment and ensuring career progression that meets the aspirations of trainees.
- Support weaker and disadvantaged sections of society through focused outreach programmes and targeted skill development activities.
- Propagate aspirational value of skilling among youth, by creating social awareness on value of skill training.
- Ensure sufficient, high quality options for long-term skilling, bench marked to internationally acceptable qualification standards, which will ultimately contribute to the creation of a highly skilled workforce.
- Align employer/industry demand and workforce productivity with trainees’ aspirations for sustainable livelihoods, by creating a framework for outcome focused training.
“Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation.”